Amanda Sage Tapestries
- Fine art tapestry printed on satin.
- Large Tapestry: 53 inches tall by 32 inches wide
- 2 inch pole pockets on top and bottom.
- Poles not included.
- 100% Polyester.
- Machine wash warm with like colors, gentle cycle.
- Tumble dry low, warm iron on back side if needed.
- Do not bleach.
- Made with love in Los Angeles.
Regeneration by Amanda Sage
It is time,
To go back on the tracks
That took us to the end of the world.
On a journey of regeneration, reconciliation and remembrance, In celebration of the beauty and genius within humanity,
As we sow seeds for the future to come.
Have you heard the whistle of the Peace Train? It is reminding us that there is no time to waste.
Pack your bags and bring your friends, The Train has left the station!
This painting began as a LIVE performance at a MAPS Conference in Oakland 2011 & was completed in Los Angeles 2012.
acrylic, casein & oil on canvas 2012