- 1 x XS
- 1 x M
Due to the nature of recycled fibers, our fabric will relax over time. If you are in between sizes, we recommend buying a smaller size.
|GLOVE HAND OPENING||-||5.5"||6"||7"||-|
|GLOVE ARM OPENING||-||7.5"||7"||8.5"||-|
When taking your measurements, use a tape measure and make sure it lays flat, and leveled. The tape should fit around you comfortably, not too loose or too tight. Always measure yourself on your bare skin, not over your clothes.
BUST: The circumference of the fullest part of your chest, wrap the tape measure around (under your armpits, and back to the front).
WAIST: The circumference of the smallest part of your waist. Your natural waistline is located above your belly button and below your rib cage.
HIPS: The circumference of the largest part of your hips. Start at one hip and wrap the tape measure around your rear, around to the other hip, and back to where you started.
THIGH: The circumference of the widest part of your thigh.
ANKLE: The circumference of the narrowest part of your ankle.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We aim to process your order within 3-5 business days of it being placed.
We only ship orders Monday to Friday, during office hours, and do not operate on public holidays.
Following promotion and sale days, we may take a few extra days to catch up on processing orders, your patience is appreciated.
We will email you a tracking number once your order is sent out to be shipped. Once an order leaves our office, it is in the care of USPS, we are not liable for any errors made by USPS. Once you receive your shipment, please open it with care. We are not liable for any items damaged during the opening of your order.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at:
and send your item to:
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Featuring remixed pattern of 'The Shaman' painting by Amanda Sage
- Digitally remixed and engineered by Shabnam Q.
- Original fine art paintings that transcend the canvas.
- Black light reactive fabric.
- Each size individually engineered.
- Gusset provides flexibility and comfort.
- Four-way stretch fabric is antimicrobial.
- Eco-friendly Bluesign® approved fabric.
- Made from 79% recycled plastic bottles and 21% spandex.
- All materials used for printing are recycled post production.
- Label printed directly on waistband.
- Packaging is biodegradable and made from plants.
- Shipping materials are made from recycled materials.
- Hand crafted with Love in Los Angeles.